Human Resources Manager
Full-time - Salina, KS 67401
Exline, Inc. is a family-owned business positioned as a leader in providing diversified products and services to many industrial markets for over 150 years. Headquartered in Salina, Kansas with a 150,000 sq foot industrial campus and an additional location in Sherman, Texas. Exline, Inc. serves customers with specialized custom repair, manufacturing and service needs at our locations or customer sites.
The Human Resources Manager is a strategic HR business partner with Senior leadership and Business unit leaders. Directly responsible for all human resources functions of payroll, benefits, performance management, employee relations, recruiting and workforce planning. The Human Resources Manager also provides guidance to employees, employee engagement as well as evaluating, planning, and implementing policies to support the organization.
1. Under the general supervision of the EVP-CFO, performs general human resources and payroll functions.
2. Enhances human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
3. Advise all levels of management on organizational policy matters, as needed. Recommend changes when necessary to ensure policies meet compliance requirements and are consistently applied, including updating manuals.
4. Establish content, train on processes, and supervise the administration of various support functions that are performed for Human Resources by other staff.
5. Manage Performance Management Process.
6. Administer Cafeteria and Wellness Plans.
7. Administer employee health and welfare programs including open enrollment. Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs and COBRA Administrator.
8. Administer Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Programs as required by law and DOT, customers, and company policy.
9. Unemployment Insurance - file UI responses, respond to state inquiries and audits and manage Work Share and Temporary Unemployment programs.
10. Prepares government reports including EEOC, Vets 100, AAP, and US Dept. of Labor.
11. All aspects of recruiting for company positions.
12. Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff.
13. Ensure the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the company culture.
14. Be a strategic HR business partner contributing to driving the future, mission, and goals of the organization.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resources or Business
2. 5 to 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. PHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
4. Knowledge of appropriate local, state, and federal laws and regulations relating
to human resources including Title VII, ADA, ADEA, USERRA, EEOC, FMLA and Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures is essential.
Responsibilities are performed independently. Recommends, designs, and implements controls and process improvements/efficiencies based on company objectives.
This is an office environment using computer keyboard, phones, and general office machines. Some walking and standing including visits to the shop environment.
Involves long periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Exerting 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently.
Exline, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in joining an aggressive, growth-oriented, family company that is recognized by its customers as a leader in the markets we serve, Exline is the place for you!
Grow with us by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.exline-inc.com.
Exline, Inc. is an E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities and provides consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, any other characteristics protected by law.
Details of position
- Education: 5+ Years
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Job Type: Full-time
- Category: Human Resources
In compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Exline, Inc. runs all applications through E-Verify upon submission. Also, please be aware that all racial information voluntarily provided is submitted to the the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.