Thermal Spray Operator
Machine Shop - Salina, KS 67401
Exline, Inc. is accepting applications for experienced Thermal Spray Operator
Skills and Qualifications:
• Good Mechanical skills
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Proficiency in troubleshooting problems
• Different skill levels will require certain hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
• Capable of working independently.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Experience using precision measuring equipment would be beneficial
• Experience in material handling (overhead cranes, pallet trucks, forklifts, etc.) would be beneficial
• Good attendance and ability to work overtime as needed is required
• Follow/maintain safety policies and procedures
• Prepare parts for TSC (clean, mask, blast, clean parts after coating, assist operators)
• Use of combustible and high pressure gasses, torches, burners, etc.
• Learn proper use of combustion powder, combustion wire and arc wire TSC Systems, including equipment maintenance
• Maintain a clean work area
Experience with thermal spray systems would be beneficial, though willing to train the right person
- Capable of following written and verbal instruction
- Flexibility with work assignments
- Exline, Inc. would be willing to train the right person
Exline Inc offers excellent benefits and competitive wage.
- Salary reviews after your first three months, six months and annually
- Comprehensive benefit package, including
- medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Competitive hourly pay depending on experience
Strength and drug test required.
Resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply on our website www.exline-inc.com
E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities
Details of position
- Salary: Wage commensurate with skill and experience
- Job Type: Machine Shop
- Category: Machine Shop
In compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Exline, Inc. runs all applications through E-Verify upon submission. Also, please be aware that all racial information voluntarily provided is submitted to the the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.