High Speed Engine Services
HIgh-Speed Engine Overhaul Services
This is what our Our High Speed Engine Overhaul Process consists of:
- Engine is completely disassembled, block split & inspected for wear, defects, or damage.
- Crankshafts & Camshafts are removed, inspected, and polished.
- Turbo Chargers are completely rebuilt with new bearings and seals.
- Carburetors are completely rebuilt
- Manifolds, Air coolers & Oil coolers are vat-cleaned, inspected and pressure-tested.
- All Auxiliary drives, drive gears, bearings, bushings, chains, and sprockets are inspected and replaced (as needed).
- Governors, linkages, and starters are completely rebuilt.
- All bearings, bushings, rings, pistons, and liners are replaced with OEM parts.
- Heads are inspected, disassembled and vat-cleaned.
- New valves, new seats, and guides are installed.
- Rocker Arm bushings are replaced.
- Connecting Rod bushings are replaced.
- All gaskets, seals, hoses, and belts are replaced.
- Vibration damper is replaced.
- Engine is re-assembled and non-load tested.
- On-site engine and compressor repairs and overhauls for Waukesha, Caterpillar, and White Superior Natural Gas engines and compressors.
- Troubleshooting and Service
- Preventative Maintenance
- Field and Shop Retrofits
- Commission and Initial Installation
- Engine and Compressor Parts for all models
- Component Manufacturing and Repairs
- Compressor Packing Services
- Component Repairs
- Altronic Control Panels and Monitoring Systems
- Vibration Analysis
- High Pressure Lubrication Systems
Exline Rebuilds and Exchanges the following types of High Speed Engines:
- White Superior
- Machine Shop & Manufacturing Services
- Protective Devices
- Field Machining Services
- Field Services Engine and Compressor Repair
- Compressor Repair Services
- Engine Services
- Engine Repair Services
- Compressor Services
- Compressor Repair & Manufacturing
- Engine & Compressor Monitoring & Controls
- Compressor Parts & Packing
- Engine & Compressor Services Model
- Exline Express