Exline, Inc. respects your preferences concerning the collection and use of your Personal Information. This Privacy Notice describes our privacy practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data about you through this Exline, Inc. website.
Exline, Inc. Commitment to Data Privacy Protection
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
In the course of operating the Website and/or interacting with you, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
- Personal Information.
Through our internet site, Exline, Inc. will not directly collect any personal information about yourself and/or your company, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number, unless you voluntarily choose to provide it (such as by registration, survey or order placement), unless otherwise required by applicable laws and regulations. We do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Other Information.
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From You. Additional information about yourself, your company or your project that you voluntarily provide to us.
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
- From Cookies. Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Websites.
- From Other Sources. We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
How to Contact Us