Mechanic - Field Services, Salina, KS
Permanent Full Time - Salina, KS 67401
Exline, Inc., a national leader in the repair of large stationary engines (1,500 to 15,000 hp) and reciprocating compressors is looking to expand its Field Service Division.
We have immediate opening for a Field Mechanic. This is an entry level position requiring basic mechanical knowledge of engines, tools, and willingness to learn the industry.
- Preferred one-year hands on mechanical experience or vocational training
- Ability to use and read precision tools
- Demonstrate ability to work in a safe manner
- Ability to travel - This position requires extensive travel
Does this interest you?
- Working at different locations across the United States
- Salary reviews after your first three months, and six months then annually
- Being paid for your travel time
- Company provided tools
- Earning a daily per diem
- Advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit package, including
- medical, dental and life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Competitive hourly pay depending on experience
Strength and drug test required.
Clear Driving Record
Resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website www.exline-inc.com.
E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities
Details of position
- Salary: Dependent on experience
- Education: 1 year hands on experience or vocational training
- Experience: 1 year hands on experience or vocational training
- Job Type: Permanent Full Time
- Category: Mechanic
In compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Exline, Inc. runs all applications through E-Verify upon submission. Also, please be aware that all racial information voluntarily provided is submitted to the the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.