CRM Operations Manager
Full-time - Salina, KS 67401
Exline, Inc., is a family-owned business positioned as a leader in providing diversified products and services to the natural gas, petrochemical, power generation, mining, plastics and rubber compounding industries for over 150 years. Headquartered in Salina, Kansas with a 150,000 sq foot industrial campus and field service location in Sherman, Texas equipped with machinists, mechanics and technicians who specialize in our custom repair and manufacturing needs at our campus or on-site with our specialized field crews.
Are you an ambitious, results-driven individual with CRM experience, if so, then you may be a fit for our CRM Operations Manager position.
The Pipeliner CRM Operations Manager is responsible for assisting segment business leadership in driving BD/Sales/Operations Excellence for Exline, Inc. The role is a high value-add to the organization, with a focus on enabling revenue growth and increasing sales and operational productivity.
Much of the role revolves around optimizing the use of Pipeliner CRM system to ensure clear and effective communication between the sales team, operations, and customers. The role also includes data tracking and analysis to provide stakeholders with recommendations and insights to improve sales and operational performance. This will involve working closely with project managers and sales team to help make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving the sales funnel, sales process, inbound order forecasts, and order processing.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities though services all end users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Own the CRM system in its entirety - data management, training, processes, systems, controls, etc.
· Have a complete understanding of all aspects of Pipeliner and its capabilities.
· Stay current on all updates/features.
· Lead the implementation and maintenance of new features to the CRM system that provide tools/improvements across the enterprise and ensure their scalability.
· Develop and lead automation projects to improve the efficiency of the CRM.
· Assist in the development and improvement of the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics by defining and delivering techniques which take full advantage of what the CRM system can provide.
· Develop and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators/Metrics related to the CRM’s data.
· Enhance sales and operational productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes where possible.
· Enhance the sales process by implementing new CRM techniques to improve quoting, tracking, and follow-up efficiency.
· Understand the strategic direction and goals of the business to support appropriate CRM processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
· Assist in creating monthly CRM content and reports for executive presentations and ELT reporting.
· Develop and deliver ongoing trainings on CRM activities, tools, and practices to internal and field stakeholders.
· Document all User and IT processes in the CRM platform
· Set up dashboards and reports, both in CRM and beyond, to assist users in tracking data pertinent to them.
· Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and deliver regular insights to the business.
· Define and deliver CRM recommendations to improve the performance for sales and operational management.
· Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting for reps, managers, sales leaders, and the executive team.
· Create and maintain documentation on CRM processes, policies, and create and provide relevant CRM training materials to assist with onboarding new users.
This position is located in Salina Kansas and can be a hybrid position with remoting working capabilities for the right fit.
Required Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to create and execute routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Proven ability to work effectively within multiple cross-departmental teams
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizations skills.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Displays innate curiosity to improve the Organization and yourself.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and ask for assistance when appropriate.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Projects and related software.
· A basic understanding of software code and logic.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, technical or business-related field preferred
· Strong analytic skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Duties are performed independently. Recommends, designs, and implements controls and process improvements/efficiencies based on department objectives. Consults with supervisor regarding major policy decisions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Exline, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package.
Physical and drug screen required.
If you are interested in joining an aggressive, growth-oriented, family company that is recognized by its customers as a leader in the markets we serve, Exline is the place for you!
Grow with us by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.exline-inc.com.
Exline, Inc. is an E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities and provides consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, any other characteristics protected by law.
Details of position
- Job Type: Full-time
In compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Exline, Inc. runs all applications through E-Verify upon submission. Also, please be aware that all racial information voluntarily provided is submitted to the the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.