Account Manager - Compressor Sales Mid-Atlantic
Full-time - Mid-Atlantic Region, PA 15106
Exline, Inc., is a family-owned business positioned as a leader in providing diversified products and services to the natural gas, petrochemical, power generation, mining, plastics, and rubber compounding industries for over 150 years. Headquartered in Salina, Kansas with a 150,000 sq foot industrial campus and field service location in Sherman, Texas equipped with machinists, mechanics and technicians who specialize in our custom repair and manufacturing needs at our campus or on-site with our specialized field crews.
Are you a high-energy, ambitious, results-driven sales professional with compressor or engine experience in the Natural Gas Industry, if so, then we may be a fit. We are hiring an Account Manager of Compression Sales for our Mid-Atlantic US Territory.
The Account Manager of Compression Sales is responsible for developing and growing the territories of Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia, The key individual will drive revenue by implementing and supporting existing sales strategies while gaining market share within specific sales territories. The successful candidate will be responsible for outside sales responsibilities in our Mid-Atlantic US Territory
Candidate must live in the territory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers meeting their business needs within the designated geographical area.
- Site visits to customers and potential customers to provide advice and collaborate on the
- Exline offering solutions
- Lead the sales process from discovery through order placement/project kick-off and oversee the order execution process to ensure customer commitments are satisfied.
- Interact with customers and prospective customers on their business needs,
- Profitable growth of sales to achieve yearly sales goals.
- Provides all aspects of account maintenance.
- Effectively work with internal operations, scheduling, and sales.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ask for assistance when appropriate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers.
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of compression operations within the natural gas and oil industries.
- Travel 75%
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of outside sales experience in providing technical solution-based products and services to the energy industry.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Broad business background specific to manufacturing and industrial business.
- Industry knowledge
- Strategic and business focus
- Strong team member and contributor
- Time management
- Customer relationship-oriented
This is a position with extensive travel. Requires traveling via company-issued vehicle with overnight stays. Business to be conducted via phone and/or computer from remote locations and home office.
Salary plus commission will be commensurate with skill and experience.
Exline, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package.
Physical and drug screen required.
If you are interested in joining an aggressive, growth-oriented, family company that is recognized by its customers as a leader in the markets we serve, Exline is the place for you!
Grow with us by submitting your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.exline-inc.com.
Exline, Inc. is an E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities and provides consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, any other characteristics protected by law.
Details of position
- Education: 5+ Years
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Job Type: Full-time
In compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Exline, Inc. runs all applications through E-Verify upon submission. Also, please be aware that all racial information voluntarily provided is submitted to the the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.