Sales Experience Specialist
Full-time - Salina, KS 67401
The Sales Experience Specialist position works collaboratively with multiple Exline divisions and customers to deliver strategic direction and a quality customer experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask, manage time effectively and prioritize responsibilities
- High level of computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong listening skills
- Strong Problem-Solving abilities
- Able to work independently
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generate quotes for Repair and Manufacturing and Plastics Divisions
- Management of a CRM system for Repair and Manufacturing and Plastics Divisions
- Provide follow-up on quotes for Repair and Manufacturing and Plastics Divisions
- Process customer purchase orders for Repair and Manufacturing and Plastics Divisions
- Communicate with customers
- Confirm parts specifications to ensure accurate and timely delivery for customers
- Analyze data and maintain jobs status reports
- Work in coordination with Project Managers and Outside Sales to manage workflow to and from location
In addition to administrative support for the Repair and Manufacturing and Plastics Divisions, the successful candidate will have extensive interaction with customers, vendors as well as all levels and divisions of Exline, Inc. The successful candidate will also have a great opportunity for growth within the organization.
This position will be a direct report to the VP of Operations.
Exline Inc. offers an excellent benefits package.
Wages commensurate with experience and skill level.
Strength and drug test required.
Qualified Candidates can send resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website www.exline-inc.com.
E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities.
Details of position
- Job Type: Full-time
- Category: Sales
In compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Exline, Inc. runs all applications through E-Verify upon submission. Also, please be aware that all racial information voluntarily provided is submitted to the the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.