Ignition and Automation Technician
Full-Time - Salina, KS 67401
Exline, Inc. Ignition and Automation division is in search for a motivated Ignition and Automation Technician willing to learn to assist us in servicing these markets. If the following duties sound interesting and you possess the desire to learn a new skill we would like to talk to you.
- Installation of electronic controls and end devises on large internal combustion engines.
- Installation of conduit and stainless-steel tubing.
- Travel 90%
- Basic Electrical and Mechanical knowledge (willing to train right applicant)
- Clean driving record within in the last 3 years
- Ability to travel. This position requires extensive travel
- Willing to work in a team with minimal supervision
- Candidate must have good work ethics and take pride in your workmanship.
Exline, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive wage.
- Salary reviews after your first three months, six months and annually
- Comprehensive benefit package, including
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Generous PTO - Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience and skill level
Strength and drug test required.
Resume can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply on our website www.exline-inc.com
E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities
Details of position
- Salary: Dependent upon experience and skill
- Job Type: Full-Time
In compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Exline, Inc. runs all applications through E-Verify upon submission. Also, please be aware that all racial information voluntarily provided is submitted to the the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.