Full Time - Salina, KS 67401
Exline, Inc. is accepting applications for experienced Machinist - Manual and/or CNC capable of operating Engine Lathes and Boring Mills.
Candidates must possess:
- Minimum of 2 years machining experience or vocational training
- Must have mechanical aptitude to use machining equipment and measuring tools
- Basic knowledge of machine tool setup
- Ability to read blueprints effectively
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines,
Exline Inc offers excellent benefits and competitive wage.
- Salary reviews after your first three months, six months and annually
- Comprehensive benefit package, including
- medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Competitive hourly pay depending on experience
Strength and drug test required.
Resume can be emailed to email@example.com
or apply on our website www.exline-inc.com
E.O.E. of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Persons with Disabilities
Details of position
- Salary: Wage commensurate with skill and experience
- Job Type: Full Time
- Category: Machine Shop
In compliance with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Exline, Inc. runs all applications through E-Verify upon submission. Also, please be aware that all racial information voluntarily provided is submitted to the the U.S. Equal Opportunity Commission.