Plastic Mixing Industry
Exline's Plastics Equipment Division specializes in repairs, manufacturing, and re-manufacturing of precision components for Plastics compounding equipment. Exline, Inc. realizes that periodic maintenance of your equipment is necessary to maintain precision compounding chemistry and that down-time must be planned well in advance. To this end, we offer expert On-Site inspections and modifications.
Exline, Inc's Plastic Mixing Division provides the following services on-site at customer locations:
- Non-destructive testing of all compounding equipment.
- Establish the present condition of your heat Mixer Vessels, Cool Mixers, and Mixing Blades.
- Perform Ultrasonic readings to determine operating integrity.
- Blades and Vessels checked for geometry, clearance tolerances and overall condition.
- Custom modifications to blades and vessels are also available at customer request.
- Upon completion of inspection, customer is provided with a full written report of results and recommendations.