Exline protective devices help keep many types of production machinery, stationary engines, compressors, and other industrial equipment running safely with reduced risk of major damage. They can be installed on stationary or moving parts to prevent catastrophic failure.
Temperature Sensitive Devices
Pneumatic models use eutectic alloy materials that melt at precise temperatures to actuate a pressure drop in the control system and shut down the unit.
- Stationary Striker Assembly
- Stationary Sensor
- Trip Valve
- Thermo well
- Dual Sensor
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor
- Electrical Termperature Sensor Assembly
- Electronic Devices- Stationary/Thermo well
- Electronic Trip Switch
- Positive Flow Indicator
Electrical Temperature Sensors
Devices with thermocouples can be used for constant temperature monitoring and unit shutdown.
Wear Sensitive Devices
These devices signal excessive wear or motion on reciprocating or rotating parts.
- Machine Shop & Manufacturing Services
- Protective Devices
- Field Machining Services
- Field Services Engine and Compressor Repair
- Compressor Repair Services
- Engine Services
- Engine Repair Services
- Compressor Services
- Compressor Repair & Manufacturing
- Engine & Compressor Monitoring & Controls
- Compressor Parts & Packing
- Engine & Compressor Services Model
- Exline Express